Bicycle BMX helmet white Spokey NINJA
The Spokey NINJA BMX helmet, in addition to its excellent protective properties, has a very large number of vents, which are perfect for dissipating excess heat even during very intense exercise. You will feel maximum comfort in all conditions!
Spokey NINJA BMX helmet:
- was created for the sake of safety and protection of the head while cycling, BMX, skateboard, scooter or inline skates,
- weighs only 360-400 g: it is ultra-light, thanks to which it is not a unecessary burden,
- it was built in the Out-Mold technology, which means that the outer and inner shells are not permanently connected to each other. The advantage of this solution is the mobility of the outer shell, which effectively dissipates the impact force, which is then cushioned by the foam,
- it is equipped with a layer of EPS foam, which not only absorbs the impact force during a fall, but also perfectly absorbs vibrations resulting from riding on uneven ground.
If you love dynamic and fast riding in the skatepark, it is necessary to take care of your own safety. A helmet that protects the head from possible injuries is a must-have for every skating enthusiast. The Spokey NINJA helmet provides absolute protection. It is an ideal choice because it was made in the Out-Mold technology, thanks to which it not only effectively disperses the impact force, but is also ultra-light and perfectly ventilates - it copes with the discharge of excess heat even during very intense exercises.
Built in Out Mold technology - perfectly protects the head
Learning tricks and jumps involves many failed attempts to land. Therefore, performing acrobatics requires ensuring that when taking risks, we remain protected against possible injuries. The outer and inner shell of the Spokey NINJA women's and men's helmet are not permanently connected with each other. The advantage of this solution is the mobility of the outer shell, which effectively dissipates the impact force, which is then cushioned by the foam. Thanks to this, the head is perfectly protected against damage. No matter if you are riding on the street, on concrete or gravel, the Spokey NINJA helmet absorbs vibrations thanks to the inner layer of EPS foam.
Ultralight BMX helmet
Spokey NINJA is a BMX helmet that is CE certified and complies with the EN1078 standard, which means that it has passed all the necessary safety tests. Thanks to the Head Lock adjustment, which allows the helmet to be optimally adapted to the user, it will be perfect for both young and adult users. The use of a safe buckle makes it easy to fasten and unfasten it without having to loosen the straps, and an additional lock allows you to permanently adjust the proportions and length of the fastening. Importantly, the Spokey NINJA bicycle helmet is extremely light, which means that it will not be an unnecessary burden.
Increased number of vents
Safety while riding a bike, skateboard, inline skates, rollerblades or scooter is the sole. After all, falls can happen to anyone regardless the experience. The Spokey NINJA BMX helmet, in addition to its excellent protective properties, has a very large number of vents, which are perfect for dissipating excess heat even during very intense exercise. You will feel maximum comfort in all conditions!
- adjustment: Head Lock
- outer layer: PC, Out-mold
- inner layer: black EPS
- weight: 360 - 400 g
- quick fastening under the neck
- perfect protection of the head and forehead
- certificate: CE, EN 1078
|Type of helmet||BMX|
|Additional feature||headlock system, safe clip|
|Inner layer||black EPS|
|Gender||man, woman, unisex|