Balance scooter lime Spokey PLIER
Spokey PLIER balance scooter
- it is child's play to control - just lean in the right direction with the steering wheel,
- it has an adjustable handlebar thanks to which it will grow with the child. You will optimally adjust its height to the child's height,
- is a light, stable and, above all, maximum safe vehicle that teaches and entertains at the same time - it has 2 wheels at the front and double wheels at the rear, which shine while driving,
- was designed for children weighing less than 50 kg.
The Spokey PLIER balance scooter is the perfect choice for children who are taking their first steps in the sports world. It was made of light, durable materials, thanks to which it is extremely safe and easy to use - it will satisfy even the most demanding users. PLIER is controlled by balancing the body, which allows you to train in maintaining balance and teaches the child to behave properly on the road. Steering this type of scooter is child's play - to turn, you just need to lean in the right direction and at the same time tilt the handlebar.
It's child's play to control the scooter by balancing the body
If your child hasn’t dealt with a scooter, you don't have to worry! Every kid will be able to handle the simple Spokey PLIER balancing mechanism. Steering and turning by tilting the body in the right direction is extremely simple. It is also the best way to prepare your child for a later change to a classic scooter - it develops our kids' love for sport, and at the same time brings a lot of fun!
Adjustable handlebar height
The Spokey PLIER balance scooter has the ability to adjust the handlebar in three options (height from the floor: 68, 75, 81 cm), so you do not have to worry that your child will grow out of it quickly. You can easily adjust the height of the scooter to the child's height, which makes it possible to use it for many seasons!
Light, handy and, above all, safe balance scooter
PLIER has the unique folding function of the handlebar, which makes it easy to store and transport. It is extremely light (it weighs only 3.14 kg), so even the youngest can handle it. You can take the balance scooter with you everywhere! It is very compact and does not take up much space, so it can easily fit in a trunk, elevator or bus. It is intended for children weighing less than 50 kg.
Even more fun with the glowing wheels while driving
A combination of great fun and physical activity? The Spokey balance scooter is a solution that will make your child develop proper motor coordination and balance, and at the same time will have great fun! PLIER has been designed to be both stable and easy to control. It has 2 wheels at the front and 2 at the back that glow while riding! They don't only attract attention, but also perfectly absorb vibrations resulting from moving on an uneven surface, and at the same time are resistant to damage. In the PLIER balance scooter, the rear wheel has been replaced with two, which increases comfort and stability while riding. The whole thing is topped with a foot brake that you just need to step on to stop the balance scooter.
PLIER is the best gift idea for a child. It is extremely safe and comfortable. Soft handlebar grips made of TPR are non-slip, so you can be sure that your child's hands will not slide off while balancing.
- front wheel size: 118 mm x2,
- rear wheel size: 80 mm x2,
- wheels material: PU / LED
- glowing wheels: yes,
- frame and deck material: nylon,
- handlebar material: aluminum,
- handle material: TPR,
- brake material: PP,
- scooter dimensions (width x length x minimum-maximum height): 24 x 57 x 68-81 cm,
- folded dimensions (length x width x height): 62 x 24 x 18 cm,
- adjustable height of the handle from the platform: 62 - 68 - 75 cm,
- adjustable handle height from the floor: 68 - 75 - 81 cm,
- usable dimensions of the deck: 33 x 13 cm,
- handlebar width: 24 cm,
- handle length: 11 cm,
- gripping part of the handles: 7 cm,
- foldable: yes,
- product weight: 3.14 cm,
- maximum user weight: 50 kg,
- standard: EN71.